- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs. Be sure to ask your Realtor® for their marketing plan.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including, but not limited to marketing, negotiations and more.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your Realtor® doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side. Ask your Realtor® what the difference is between Seller's Agents vs. Buyer's Agents!
- Handles and advises on all price and contract negotiations. A competent Realtor® will have prepared a rock solid CMA that will assist you with arriving at a List Price. For more information regarding CMAs/Market Analysis you can check out this post.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property. It is important to listen to your Realtor® when discussing the highlights and potential short-comings of your home.
- Being an objective liaison, potential buyers are more likely to tell your Realtor® the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This un-biased viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A Realtor® allows you to spend your time how you want.
If you are currently contemplating selling your home in the Wake Forest NC Real Estate Market I can help! I would be happy to meet with you and review your options, current market conditions and my marketing plan with you. I am just a phone call away at 919.649.6128 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919.649.6128 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or you can simply send me an email.
Remember, I live, work and play in Wake Forest NC - I know this market better than anyone! And, don't forget to check out my website, www.WakeForestHouseChick.com for some incredible tools you can use when preparing to sell your home!