- I felt that you all might be getting a little tired of the emails so I was givin' you a break! Dontcha just love me?
- I have been very busy myself! I am, of course, still bloggin' away at The Pink Oyster but I have also been bloggin' away at several other blogs.
Here are some of my other blogs, each with their own distinct flavors and seasonings, that you might want to check out!
- Carolina Dreamin'...Hip City - No Hassles - This blog is geared a little more towards the downtown Raleigh life, things to do in the area and large events happening.
- Luxury Raleigh Homes - Blog with news articles regarding the luxury market, high-end listings, and occassional Open Houses.
- Leesa's Blog / Active Rain - My blog that is geared to basically all things Raleigh. A little heavier on the listings, still fun, and there might be a little double posting between there and here. It's all good.
So, although I may wear many different hats lately and walk in many different shoes I still come home to The Pink Oyster and always will! Hey, isn't there medication or something for the whole different hats and different shoes thing?
I have also been cautiously revamping my website and I have added a website: Luxury Raleigh Homes.
I truely hope that you will take the time to look over the other blogs - hopefully you will find one that feels just right for you! And, as always, please pass me along!
Anyhow, glad your back and don't be a stranger - here for you any time! (As you have always been for me!)