Monday, May 31, 2010
This year there is still time to volunteer your time and efforts to be on the Wake Forest NC 4th of July Committee and be a part of one of the years BEST celebrations.....
Volunteers are needed for the July 3 Fireworks Celebration and on July 5 with "Art in the Park" and "Games in the Park." Volunteers are not required to regularly attend the committee's planning meetings. For more information, please contact Rhonda Alderman at email@example.com or (919) 812-9121
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs. Be sure to ask your Realtor® for their marketing plan.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including, but not limited to marketing, negotiations and more.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your Realtor® doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side. Ask your Realtor® what the difference is between Seller's Agents vs. Buyer's Agents!
- Handles and advises on all price and contract negotiations. A competent Realtor® will have prepared a rock solid CMA that will assist you with arriving at a List Price. For more information regarding CMAs/Market Analysis you can check out this post.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property. It is important to listen to your Realtor® when discussing the highlights and potential short-comings of your home.
- Being an objective liaison, potential buyers are more likely to tell your Realtor® the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This un-biased viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A Realtor® allows you to spend your time how you want.
If you are currently contemplating selling your home in the Wake Forest NC Real Estate Market I can help! I would be happy to meet with you and review your options, current market conditions and my marketing plan with you. I am just a phone call away at 919.649.6128 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 919.649.6128 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or you can simply send me an email.
Remember, I live, work and play in Wake Forest NC - I know this market better than anyone! And, don't forget to check out my website, www.WakeForestHouseChick.com for some incredible tools you can use when preparing to sell your home!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Monday, May 17 – Sunday, May 23; all day
TPC Wakefield Plantation, Raleigh
One of North Carolina’s premiere charity golf tournaments and part of the 2010 PGA Nationwide Tour, the week-long event features four different Pro Ams, a junior invitational, youth clinics, PGA tour play, a concert and activities for the whole family. Proceeds will support state-of-the-art patient monitors in the Rex emergency department and Rex Healthcare’s breast cancer programs. Tickets $10, children under the age of 16 are free. May 18, 6:30 pm Youth Golf Clinic featuring the Dennis Walters Golf Show. May 21, 10 am – 4 pm Pink on the Links Community Day. May 22, 8:30 – 5 pm Dad’s Day Out Family Fun Day presented by Ace Hardware Town and Country. Face painting, bounce zone, demonstrations, prizes and a free family breakfast courtesy of the NC Egg Farmers for all those who attend before 11 am. May 22, 7 pm Free family concert featuring Beatlegras, a bluegrass twist on classic Beatles songs. May 23, 10 am – 5 pm Championship Free Golf Cap and Service Recognition Day presented by Golden Corral. Military, police, EMS, firefighters and all other current and former service personnel receive free admission. Free golf caps to the first 1,000 visitors. Military veteran and N.C. State Wolfpack head football coach Tom O’Brien will sign autographs. www.rexhealth.com/Ways_to_Support_Rex/Rex_Open/
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Fantastic Home for Sale in Wake Forest NC in quiet yet convenient neighborhood, Richland Hills! Community has Swimming Pool and Clubhouse which is wonderful for meeting neighbors and community fabric.
This home has an AMAZING price for its size and the floorplan is exceptional! The huge kitchen has loads of counterspace, a work island AND a work station. Builtin microwave, self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and secondary closet. Solid surface counters are of a neutral color and balance the beautiful upgraded cabinetry. The kitchen overlooks a breakfast/dining area and into the Family Room which provides ease of entertaining or keeping an eye on the wee ones. The Family Room has a Fireplace with gas logs as a focal point. The first floor has a secondary bedroom and full bath making this the ideal set-up for guests/in-law space. Also on the first floor are the living room and dining room separated with an architectural column for definition.
The oversized master bedroom is located on the second floor and offers plenty of floorspace for multiple furniture configurations and the large walk in closet has tremendous storage space. The master bath boasts a dual vanity, private water closet, generous garden tub and separate shower.
Second floor loft/bonus area is a staggering 30.7 x 12 ft! Your imagination is the only limit for this amazing space! Would be idea for home office, kid's playspace, teen gaming area, hobby/craft area - again, YOUR imagination can run wild! Laundry Room on second floor is large with work space, loads of cabinets and a sink!
1212 Birkstone Court in Wake Forest NC offers tremendous living space, a 2 car attached garage, rocking chair front porch, deck, loads of storage space and a great location!