The season is definately upon us - that is blatantly clear as I see the shoppers in the stores (ya'll need to be a little nicer to your fellow shopper!), the jammed parking lots (ya'll need to have a little more patience!), the houses trimmed with lights (yes, there is a Griswald in my neighborhood!) and the reindeer antlers on the cars (okay - that one is kinda cute!).
There are so many events happening in Wake Forest and Raleigh that I thought I would be sure to list a few for you in case you don't have the time to research them yourself! Yes, I know that baking cookies, stringing lights, buying presents and singing Carols (yes, the city is rampant with "Carols" singing....watch for them!) takes time!!
- The Nutcracker - A stunning performance by The Carolina Ballet.
- Wake Forest Farmers' Holiday Market - downtown Wake Forest
- Tinsel Town - Koka Booth Amphitheatre
- North Pole Party - Marbles Kids Museum
- An Evening With Elves - Marbles Kids Museum
- The Raleigh Ringers Holiday Show - Meymandi Concert Hall
Well, those are just a few! Please be sure to click on the links above for more information and ticket information. I hope that you take the time to explore a little more of what Raleigh and the surrounding area has to offer - we are so lucky!!!
Back to baking cookies....
Flour covered shucking......