The inside had fresh paint, new carpet and new vinyl in the baths.
There is only one teeny tiny problem with the home. There was a terrible smell emanating from the garbage disposal! Eewww.....
I had tried just about everything I could think of and the sellers had as well. Then, I came across this little recipe and gave it a try:
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup baking soda
- 6 vinegar ice cubes
- cold tap water
- Freeze some white vinegar in an old ice cube tray.
- Throw a handful of baking soda into disposal
- toss in 3 or more vinegar ice cubes
- run the garbage disposal
- keep adding vinegar ice cubes (as much as disposal can handle)
- after all cubes are ground up run the disposal with cold water for about 2 mins.
I hope that you find this helpful!