Monday, May 21, 2007

Holy Certification Batman.....Stop The Presses!

Hi all! Just wanted to update you on some of my continuing education and certifications. Currently, I am a member of ICREA (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations). What does that mean? Well, I can now assist you with acquiring international property. That's right, The Pink Oyster has gone global! Look out world!

I am very excited to announce that my certification allowing me to be a TRC (Transnational Referral Certified) is pending. Following is a list of countries that I will be able to assist you in:

  • Argentina,
  • Australia,
  • Brazil,
  • Canada,
  • Costa Rica,
  • Czech Republic,
  • Denmark,
  • Finland,
  • France,
  • Greece,
  • India,
  • Ireland,
  • Italy,
  • Mexico,
  • Netherlands,
  • New Zealand,
  • Norway,
  • Panama,
  • Poland,
  • Portugal,
  • Russia,
  • Spain,
  • Sweden,
  • United Kingdom,
  • United States
  • Venezuela

Stay tuned for more......now, how do you say "Happy Shucking" in Portuguese? Anyone, anyone?

No comments:

A Walk Through Historic Wake Forest, NC